As I creep closer to my goal weight, every drop in weight is another record. Based on what I ate yesterday, I'm not surprised that I've lost some poundage:
- 1 small bowl of grape nuts with soy milk—375 calories
- 1 (leftover) serving of pasta with seafood, broccoli, zucchini and Parmesan cheese—500 calories
- 1 diet A&W Root Beer—0 calories
- 1 large bowl of gazpacho with shellfish toppings—300 calories
- 2 slices of sourdough bread—300 calories
- 1 Newcastle beer—250 calories
I'm sure I had a few snacks in there, but they wouldn't amount to more than 100-200 calories. Oddly, the gazpacho's bowl was so large that, combined with absorbant sourdough slices, I was completely stuffed... on only 600 calories. Wow.